Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016

It's a magical world - let's go exploring!

"Limits are only in our brains. Take them and break them."

An important self created statement (therefore incorrect English :-)), because I think that's what makes my life so fantastic. Overcoming my fears, always trying out new things, learning and never stop learning. When I was running a lot, the limits I extended were for example the number of kilometers running nonstop. Or the personal best time on a certain distance. But fortunately there doesn't exist only running limits and running goals:


Well, there were many moments in my life when I thought: yes, I AM BORN TO RUN. Very strong moments. Maybe that's still true, but it's better to focus on NOW, and NOW means: always listening to my body that reacts to too much running and jumping with a sharp pain in the Achilles tendon.

To those people who think now: she shouldn't have exaggerated so much:
Now that I find it hard to imagine that these "eternal-running-times" will ever come back (and in connection with my injuries a certain pressure disappeared), I can say: I am very happy and proud, that this time was at least ONE PART of my life, in its full extent, tragedy and uniqueness.

Amen.
From dusk ...

... to dawn.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen