Samstag, 19. Mai 2012

Sprint Training Camp Switzerland, Mai 2012 :-)

Instead of fighting for good places at the European Champs in beautiful sweden, this week I've done a "private sprint training camp" in 6 beautiful swiss cities. I used the events of Lac-O-Lac, the orienteering relay through switzerland. Sunday evening in Bern, monday Aarberg, tuesday Murten, wednesday Fribourg, thursday Bulle, friday Vevey, and today I'm looking foreward to the last stage: somewhere near "place de l'Europe" in Lausanne. The five stages I've done already were great fun and interesting. After all the sprint in Fribourg, Aarberg and Vevey. In Vevey I could practise the situation that an other runner is running behind me. I did quite many mistakes, also classical ones, but mostly I had the sprint flow. Thank you for this "tête à tête" to the winner of my class ;-).
The sprint yesterday in Vevey with my GPS routes














Bulle was not very interesting. But it was a good punching exercise. On thursday morning I ran the "UBOL 3er Staffel" where I fighted for the 37th place in the team "norska sonne" (womens team! :-D). In the end we got 38th only 2 seconds behind "Skandia BLS". This finish was fun! Not so funny was the fact that I was extremely tired the whole day (but I know how to avoid this... it's not so complicated.. the key word is: sleep) and that I had to run on my own the first part of the course. I have to find a way to motivate myself in such cases. Now I wish good look to the flying swiss girls who are running the sprint in Falun, that is going on at the moment. I'm leaving for my sprint in Lausanne soon. Let's rock! Next week I'm starting again with smarter physical training than sprinting every evening ;-). For the legs this week was not so nice. In the morning I've often done biking and discoverded a new sport for me: rollerskating :-D


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen